Helpful phrases for when labour starts
- What, now? Can't you wait till Top Gear's finished?
- Wow, you look really scary, darling.
- Oh come on! I hit my elbow the other day and that really hurt.
- You're in labour? I thought you were liberal! Why aren't you laughing - don't you get it?
- You don't need pain relief. It's just a case of mind over matter.
- Yeah, I'm in the pub. Have I got time for one more pint?
- I'm quite tired, actually. Could you wake me up when it's over?
- The taxi's here. I'll join you when the match has finished.
- This could last for hours - you'd better put the kettle on.
- Try to take your mind off it. I'll get the PlayStation out.
- Don't worry, love, I know what to do. I read it on the internet.
Comments (now closed)
|I tried the scary one - my head hurt for weeks!! Granted my wife was expecting triplets, was in a lot of pain - I think I deserved the hit round the head!!|
|Tobey MacDonald||14 June 2005|
|I will show martin, i thouhgt it was funny reading them.|
|andrea||24 May 2005|
|I've decided just to ignore her..... Much easier.|
|Jon||6 November 2004|
|I tried the scary one, thankfully I am still alive!|
|Andrew||13 August 2004|
|mal||27 June 2004|
|That reminds me, I'm ready for a trim!|
|Robert Seaton||17 June 2004|
|Steve Wright||17 June 2004|
|Tried each one...they have all left me!!|
|Mr Twist||17 June 2004|
|To paraphrase the great man himself: "All I can offer you are blood, sweat and tears" Not sure what type of tears though|
|simon womersley||16 June 2004|